If you need help with the tool that finds online coupons, you are in the wrong place. They are a totally different company that is also called Honey—we can not help you with your account. Please reach out to their team here: https://help.joinhoney.com/
Looking to share a link on Honey, but don't want to leave the webpage you are on? You're just in luck! We have several tools available that allow you to share URLs on Honey right from your browser. Here's how.
Navigate to your Tools page.
First, let's navigate to your tools page...
- Click the gear icon at the bottom, left-hand corner of your screen.
- Select Tools from the menu.
Choose the tool that works with your browser.
To locate the browser extension or bookmarklet of your preference...
- Select the browser of your choice from either Chrome or Safari, under Browser Extensions.
- Each extension will prompt you for downloading instructions. Follow those instructions until completion.
- Once the download is complete, you should see the Honey extension in your browser toolbar window.
- For other browsers outside of Chrome and Safari, use the bookmarklet tool located under Bookmarklet. Drag the Post to Honey button to your bookmarks bar and click the link as it will open a new window.
Using your browser sharing tool.
Once you see the URL sharing tool in your browser, this is how you use it...
- When you are on the webpage you would like to post, locate the Honey extension/bookmarklet in your browser window.
- Click the icon. A dropdown list will appear with the post information.
- Fill in the text boxes with your post description and selected group(s).
- Click Post at the bottom, right hand side to share as a post.
- The embedded link will publish as a new post to the group(s) you selected.