Our post scheduling tool allows you to create your post now, but schedule it to publish in the future. Here's how...
Scheduling a post.
To set your post to be scheduled...
- Create a new Honey post as you normally would.
- When you're ready to schedule your post, first select the Continue button at the top, righthand corner of the post compose form.
- Select the topic(s) in which you'd like your post to publish.
- Click the Schedule For Later? toggle. Then select your preferred date and time. Note, these dates and times will be local to your timezone.
- Click the blue Schedule to... button and your post will queued to publish at the time you selected.
Viewing, editing, and deleting your scheduled posts.
To view, edit, or delete your scheduled posts.
- Click the home icon in your lefthand navigation menu.
- Click Posts under the top header.
- Then, click Scheduled in the lefthand and menu.
- This feed will display your queued posts, as well as their scheduled date and time which is highlighted in orange font.
- To edit or delete, select the three dot button on the righthand side and select Edit or Delete from the dropdown menu and make changes as needed.