Yes, you sure can! If your team is using Google Apps, you can require that your team members use Google Apps single sign-on to create and log in to their accounts. This requirement is especially helpful as it...
- Simplifies user credentials — your team members will not have to create and remember a separate Honey password.
- Makes user management easier — when a team members leaves your company, they will lose access to Honey the moment their Google Apps account is shut down.
To require that your users sign in with Google Apps single sign-on, follow these steps...
First, add your verified domains.
- Click the dropdown arrow at the top of your lefthand navigation menu and select Admin from the dropdown.*
- Once in your admin pages, click Domains in the page header.
- Use the Add a Company Domain form to verify the email domain(s) used by your team. One verified, your domain(s) will appear on the lefthand side of the page.
Then, set up your Google Auth requirements.
- Google Auth requirements are unique to each domain you've verified. Click the lock icon next to the domain that you'd like to require Google Auth.
- Select Require Google from the dropdown menu.
- Repeat these steps with each domain that you'd like to require Google Auth.
Once set, you'll see the words "Require Google" below the domain. This indicates that the requirement has been set and your users with this email domain will be required to sign up and sign in with Google Auth single sign-on.
*Note: You must be a Honey Admin to visit this page.