Yes! To pull Google Alerts into your feed via RSS, follow these simple steps.
- Visit http://alerts.google.com
- In the "create an alert about..." text box, type in they keyword for which you'd like to create an alert
- In the "Deliver to" field, use the dropdown menu to change the setting from your email address to "RSS Feed"
- Then click "Create Alert"
- Once the alert is created, click the RSS icon next to your newly created alert. This will open the RSS feed in a new tab.
- Copy the URL from this new page and paste it in the the "Feed URL" line on your Configure the RSS Integration setup page in Honey.
- Then choose the Honey topic in which you'd like your Google Alerts to post, configure post limits if you'd like, and click "Create Integration."
- You Google Alerts will begin publishing to your feed immediately.
If you have any additional questions about setting up Google Alerts with RSS, please send us a note at email@example.com.