A featured group is a group marked with a star. A featured group is marked with a star in the title and supersedes the alphabetically arranged groups on your Groups Index page. To make a group featured simply:
- First, navigate the group page of the group you'd like to make featured
- Then, click the three dot button in the page header and select "Edit Settings" from the dropdown menu
- NOTE: If you do not see the "Edit Settings" option, you are not an admin or a moderator and do not have access to edit this group setting.
- Next, at the bottom of the page, toggle on the "featured" option.
- Then, click the blue "Save Settings" button at the bottom of the page.