Adding an event to a Honey post is quick and easy — and a great way to share details about all-hands meetings, upcoming conferences, and team happy hours! Here's how:
- Open a new post and click the calendar icon.
- Enter your event title, start and end times, and location. And a description and cover photo if you'd like! You'll notice that when you're adding a location you can select a suggested option or add your own.
- Compose the rest of your post, adding the groups to which you'd like to share your post and any additional text, files, links, etc.
- When you're happy with how your post looks, click the blue publish button!
- Your event will include buttons allowing your fellow Honey users to save the event to their own calendars.
- You'll notice that if you selected one of our suggested locations, your event will include a map.
- Users viewing your event will see the start and end times adjusted for their own timezone.