You sure can! Our group settings options make it easy to limit who can post to a group. The "Disable Member Posting?" feature (sometimes called the "Read Only" feature), when toggled on, allows only organization admins and group moderators to post to the group.
This is great feature to use for groups that contain official company news, HR documents, sensitive information, etc.
To limit posting to only organization admins and group moderators...
- Visit the group page for the group that you'd like to set as read only. You can find the group in your left hand navigation menu or on your group directory page.
- Click the three dot button in the header.
- Select Edit Settings from the dropdown menu.
NOTE: If you do not see this option, you are not an organization admin or moderator and do not have the permissions needed to edit group settings. Contact your Honey admin for help.
- Then, on the group settings page, toggle the Disable Member Posting? option on.
- Lastly, click the blue Save Settings button at the bottom of the page.
Easy as that. Once toggled on, only admins and group moderators will be able to post to the group. Keep in mind, all members will still be able to comment on these posts.