There are a few ways to invite new users to Honey. Your options depend on whether your organization's permissions allow you to send new invites and on whether or not you've been granted admin permissions.
If you are an admin...
- Click the dropdown arrow in the top of your left hand navigation menu.
- Select Admin from the menu.
- Then, at the top of your admin page, click Invitations.
Once on the Invitations page, you can choose to send a new invite via email. Or generate and invite link, which you can simply copy and paste into an email, a chat window, etc.
From this page, you can also manage pending invitations. If you'd like to resend a pending invitation, simply click the envelope icon next to the name of the invitee you'd like to resent an invite to.
If you are not an admin...
- Click People in your left hand navigation menu.
- Then, at the top of the page, click Invite People.
- Enter the email address of the person you'd like to invite and click send.
It is possible for organization admins to allow only admins to send new invitations. Admins can also turn off the option to send new invites completely. In both of these cases, you will see error messages when attempting to send new invites.