To change the email address associated with your account, visit your account's Aliases page. Here's how...
First go to your Email Aliases page.
- Click the dropdown arrow at the top of your left-hand navigation menu.
- Select "Account Settings" from the menu.
- Next, click "Email Addresses" in the page header.
Next, add your new email address.
- In the "Add an Email Alias" box, type the email address you'd like to associate with your account.
- Click the gray "Send Verification" button and check your inbox for a verification email.
- When the email has arrived, click the verification button within it.
Then, delete the address you no longer want to use.
- Return to your "Email Addresses" page.
- Click the star icon next to your new email address, this will make it your primary email address.
- Next, click the X next to your old email address. This will remove it from your account.
- Your new preferences will save automatically.
Your account's email address has now been changed. From now on, use your new email address and existing password to log in to Honey. Additionally, all email notifications will now be sent to your new email address.