You can! Our group settings options allow you make a group required. When a group is required, all users in the organization are automatically members of the group and are unable to leave the group.
To make a group required...
- Visit the group page for the group that you'd like to set as required. You can find the group in your left hand navigation menu or on your group directory page.
- Click the three dot button in the header.
- Select Edit Settings from the dropdown menu.
NOTE: If you do not see this option, you are not an organization admin or moderator and do not have the permissions needed to edit group settings. Contact your Honey admin for help.
- Then, on the group settings page, toggle the Required? option on.
- Lastly, click the blue Save Settings button at the bottom of the page.
Easy as that. Once toggled on, all current and future members of your organization will automatically be a member of the group and will be unable to leave the group.