If you'd like to add some additional security to your personal Honey account, you can enable two-step verification. This means that when you sign in to Honey, in addition to your email and password, you'll also need to provide a 6 digit code that's sent to you either via mobile app or text message.
Setting up two-step verification is quick and easy. Here's how:
- Click the drop down arrow at the top of your navigation menu and select Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Then, in the page header, click Security.
- On your security page, click the Enable Two-Step Verification button. It's about halfway down the page.
- Then follow the steps to either receive your security code via mobile app or via text message. Use the dropdown arrow at the top right corner of the popup box to choose between the two.
- Complete the steps to enable two-step verification.
That's it! Next time you sign in, you'll be prompted to sign in with your password and your security code.
If at any point you'd like to disable two-step verification, simply return to your Security page and click the Disable Two-Step Verification button.