Changing a group's name is super simple, but you must be an organization admin or group moderator to do so. If you have been granted these permissions, simply follow these steps to change a group's name:
- Find the group that's name you'd like to update and visit the group page — either via your Group Index or your left hand navigation menu.
- Once on the group page, click the three dot button in the page header.
- Select Edit Settings from the dropdown menu.
Note: if you do not see this option in your menu, you are not an organization admin or group moderator and cannot update group names. Reach out to your organization admin and ask them to make the change or grant you the appropriate permissions.
- Then, on the settings page, update the group name at the top. Simply click into the text field and update the name.
- When you're happy with the new name, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue Save Settings button.
Easy as that!