Sharing a link on Honey is easy, in most cases its as simple as pasting your link right into your text body. Here's how...
Paste or type a link into your post body.
To share a URL in your post body...
- Type or paste your URL into your post's text body.
- If your URL is on a line of text by itself, it will automatically display a link preview. If it is not a line by itself, it will not automatically display a link preview. If you'd like to add a preview, click the link and select "Include Link Preview"
- Then finished your post and publish!
Hyperlink text in your post body.
To hyperlink text, like this, follow these steps...
- Highlight the text that you'd like to hyperlink
- Then, click the link icon in the formatting toolbar or use the keyboard shortcut command-K.
- Paste or type your URL in the URL field and click the save button.
- Finish your post and publish!