Adding an event to a Honey post is quick and easy — and a great way to share details about all-hands meetings, upcoming conferences, and team happy hours! Here's how:
- Click the calendar icon in the formatting tool bar at the top of your post compose form.
- Add your event details — a title, start time, end time, description and location.
- Use the camera button at the top righthand corner of your event widget to add a photo if you'd like.
- Finish your post and publish!
Once your event is published...
- Your event will include buttons allowing your fellow Honey users to save the event to their own calendars.
- You'll notice that if you selected one of our suggested locations, your event will include a map.
- Users viewing your event will see the start and end times adjusted for their own timezone.