If you're new to Honey, one of the first things you'll want to do is set up your Honey profile. Lucky for you, it's quick and easy and shouldn't take you more than a few minutes. Here's how.
Navigate to your profile page.
To view and edit your profile page...
- Click the gear icon at the bottom, lefthand corner of your screen.
- Select View Profile from the menu.
Add a profile photo.
Once you're on your profile page, you'll see that your initials are listed in a large colorful box in the top, lefthand corner of your profile page. To add a profile photo in this space...
- Click the gear icon located in the bottom, righthand corner of your avatar photo space.
- Then, in the dropdown menu, upload a photo from your computer or use the profile photo you've already added to your Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Gravatar profile.
Add your profile details.
Your Honey profile includes space to add your name, job title, phone number, department information, location information, employment start date, birthday, languages you speak, skills, and links to your social profiles. To add and edit this information...
- Click the gear icon located in the bottom, righthand corner of your avatar photo.
- Select Edit Profile from the dropdown menu.
- In the text entry fields, add information about yourself. When you're done, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update Profile.