Many of the features described below are only available to Honey admins. If you have questions about who can or cannot see these settings, please don't hesitate to send us a note. We'd be happy to help!
Managing all your users is a hard job which is why we've made it easy to remove users with ease and without losing content. Here's how.
To remove a user...
- Click the gear icon at the bottom, lefthand of your profile.
- Select Admin from the dropdown menu.
- Click Members in the page header. Locate the user you would like to remove from Honey.
- Click the gear icon next to their photo and select Remove from Honey. This will remove the user from Honey and revoke their access to the entire organization.
What happens when you remove users.
When you remove a user...
- Their posts, comments, and likes will remain intact.
- Their profile is removed from the people directory and search but can be clicked from their posts or comments.
- Their profile will show a deactivated label on their profile photo and all of their profile information will remain on Honey unless otherwise removed by an admin.