Our post scheduling tool allows you to create your post now, but schedule it to publish in the future. Here's how...
To set your post to be scheduled...
- Create a new Honey post as you normally would.
- When you're ready to schedule your post, first select the Continue button at the top, right-hand corner of the post compose form.
- Select the topic(s) in which you'd like your post to publish.
- Click the Schedule For Later? toggle. Then select your preferred date and time. Note, these dates and times will be local to your timezone.
- Click the blue Schedule to... button and your post will be queued to publish at the selected time.
To view, edit, and delete your scheduled posts.
- Click the home icon in your top navigation menu.
- Click Posts under the top header.
- You'll see scheduled posts located at the top of the post feed.
- This displays your queued posts, as well as their scheduled date and time which is highlighted in orange font.
- To edit or delete, select the three-dot button on the right-hand side and select Edit or Delete from the dropdown menu and make changes as needed.