Have an event that you would like to share with your team? Add it directly in your Honey post.
To create your event.
- While on the feed page, click the orange New Post button in the bottom, right-hand corner of your screen. A blank post compose form will open.
- Select the calendar icon on the right-hand side of the formatting toolbar. This will drop a calendar widget into your post form.
- Enter the event details and cover photo into the widget.
To publish your event.
- Once you have finished your event and are ready to share, select the Continue button at the top, right-hand corner of the page.
- Select the group and topic to share your post. You can select more than one group and topic.
- Once ready to share, click the blue Share to... button to publish your post.
How to use a published event widget.
Once published, you and your team members can save your event to their personal calendars.
- Click Add to Calendar to download an ICS event card that you can upload to calendar tools like Outlook or Apple Calendar.
- Click Save to Google to save the event to your Google Calendar.