We're so sorry sign up is giving you trouble. There are a few common issues that can cause sign up roadblocks—let's work through them together.
No verification email.
If you haven't received your email verification...
- Take a peek at your spam folder—and if you're using Gmail, your promotions tab too—as sometimes our emails get caught there.
- If you're still unable to find your verification email, we can help. Send us a note at email@example.com and we'll help sort out what's going wrong.
"Trial has Ended" message.
If you are running into an error message about your trial ending, our friendly support team will need to help. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expired invite or verification token.
If your email invite has expired...
- Ask your Honey admin to resend one via their Admin>Invitations page.
- If your admin is unable to assist you, we can help. Send us a note at email@example.com and we'll sort out what's going wrong.
If your verification token has expired...
- Resend one to yourself by visiting our sign up page (www.honey.is/signup) and following the steps to create a new account. This will send you a new verification token.
- If this is giving you trouble in any way, we can help. Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll sort out what's going wrong.
If you are having any other issues with sign up, please don't hesitate to send us a note. Sign up issues are generally super easy for us to resolve—we'll likely have you up and running very quickly. You can reach our friendly support team at email@example.com.