Do you want to take Employee Community with you on the go? We get it, and feel the same way! Use our app to take the full Employee Community experience with you, wherever you work.
Say hello to things like:
Push notifications. Receive push notifications when important updates go live.
Search. Search the entire company, Groups, and Member Directory.
Feeds. Tap in to check in; your Organization and Personal Feeds are now a tap away.
Saves. Bookmark your go-to files, Posts, and links for quicker access.
Integrations. Seamlessly share Posts to Slack or add Events directly to your phone’s calendar app.
Here's how to get started...
First, download the Employee Community app for your mobile device.
Once downloaded, open the Employee Community app to log in and view your account.
1. Locate the bottom Navigation menu, and you'll see all of the familiar Employee Community icons.
2. Tap your company logo to find your Organization page which includes your Member Directory, Groups, Resources, and Events.
3. Use the home icon to head to your Personal page. From here, locate your Posts, drafts, likes, and saves.
4. Select the magnifying glass icon to access Search.
5. Locate the bell icon to view all notifications, likes, and Confirmations.
6. Lastly, press the gear icon to view your profile, access your account settings, locate tools, and view the Employee Community support page.
Having trouble downloading?
If you are having trouble downloading our app feel free to sign in to your Employee Community account using your favorite mobile browser. The mobile web version of Employee Community works beautifully and is very similar to our native apps.
Have a question? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.