Our Trello integration allows you to push content from a Honey post directly to the Trello board of your choice. We'll walk you through the steps.
To authenticate your Trello credentials.
To share a Honey post on Trello, first you need to authenticate your Trello credentials and allow our integration...
- Visit the Honey post you'd like to share on Trello.
- Click the three dot on the right-hand side of the page and select Share on Trello... from the dropdown.
- This will open up a Trello authentication window — ensure that you've enabled pop-up windows for Honey so that you can see this window.
- Enter your Trello credentials and the click the green Allow button.
To share your Honey post on Trello.
Once you've successfully authenticated your Trello credentials...
- Return to your Honey post, you should now see a Trello selector open on your post.
- Choose the Board where you'd like to share your Honey post. Then choose the List on that board.
- When you're happy with your choices, click Share to Trello.