Our post form's OneDrive integration allows you to seamlessly share information from OneDrive on Honey. Here's how...
How to share a OneDrive file on Honey.
- Open up a new post by clicking the orange new post button at the bottom, right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click the paperclip icon in the editing toolbar at the top of the page.
- Select OneDrive from the dropdown menu.
- If you're already signed into OneDrive, this will open up a file picker window. If you're not signed into OneDrive, authenticate with your credentials to see the file picker.
- Choose the file(s) that you'd like to share on Honey, then click the Choose button. You'll see that these files will appear in your post.
- Then, add/edit your post title and post body to your liking.
- When you're ready to publish, click Continue at the top right corner of the page, select your groups, and click the blue publish button.
You can, of course, also add a OneDrive file to an existing post by editing a post and following steps 2-7.
Details about OneDrive files on Honey.
- We love sharing files from OneDrive because if the file is edited, the link is permanent. No worries about returning to your post to update the file — we'll always point to the latest version of the document behind the link. Hooray!
- You may notice that your file from OneDrive doesn't embed like a file upload or a Google Drive document does. This is because OneDrive doesn't allow us full access to your content, but instead only provides us with the sharing link.