Now that you are becoming more familiar with Honey, it's time to start interacting with Honey posts. We'll show you how.
Liking a Honey post.
Just like the social media apps you use in your personal life, Honey features a like feature — just like the Facebook thumbs up or Instagram like. To like a Honey post and show the post author a little love...
- Locate the post you would like to show some love.
- Click the heart icon to the right of the post title.
- Easy as that!
You'll also see that comments have like hearts as well! When you like a post or a comment, the author will receive a notification about your like.
You can view all of your likes by clicking the home icon in your lefthand navigation menu and clicking Likes at the top of the page.
Saving a Honey post and visiting your saves.
More often than not, there are posts on Honey that you'll visit over and over again. Whether a process doc you use regularly, your company logo, or an HR resource, our saves feature can make it easy to bookmark these posts and get back to them super quickly.
To save a Honey post...
- Locate the post you would like to save.
- Click the bookmark icon to the right of the post title.
- Easy as that! To unsave a post simply click the bookmark icon again.
You can view all of your saves by clicking the home icon in your lefthand navigation menu and clicking Saves at the top of the page.
Commenting on a Honey post.
To comment on a Honey post...
- Open the post you would like to comment on.
- Scroll to the bottom of the post to find the comments section and click on the Start Typing Your Comment text area.
- Enter text, attach a file, share an emoji, or a GIF by using the icons below the comment box.
- Click the blue publish button.
- Your comment will automatically appear.
Editing or deleting a comment.
To edit or delete a comment on a Honey post...
- Locate the comment you would like to edit.
- Hover your mouse over the comment to reveal the gear icon on the righthand side of the comment and click on the icon.
- Select Edit Comment or Delete from the dropdown menu.
- If deleting, this will immediately delete your comment. If editing, this will re-open the comment composition window. Make your edits to the text, attachments, links, title, etc. and click the blue publish button.