Now that you are becoming more familiar with Honey, it's time to start interacting with Honey posts.
To like a Honey post.
Just like the social media apps you already use in your personal life, Honey features a like feature — just like the Facebook thumbs up or Instagram heart. To like a Honey post...
- Locate the post you would like to show some love.
- Click the heart icon to the right of the post title and the post has been "liked".
You'll also note that comments have like hearts as well. When you like a post or comment, the author will receive a notification about your like.
You can view all of your likes by clicking the home icon in your top navigation menu and selecting Likes at the top.
To save a Honey post and visit your saves.
More often than not, there are posts on Honey that you'll visit more than once. Whether a process doc you use regularly, your company branding information, or an HR resource, our saves feature make it easy to bookmark these posts and retrieve them quickly.
To save a Honey post...
- Locate the post you would like to save.
- Click the bookmark icon to the right of the post title.
- Easy as that! To unsave a post simply click the bookmark icon again.
You can view all of your saves by clicking the home icon in your top navigation menu and clicking Saves at the top of the page.
To comment on a Honey post.
- Open the post you would like to comment on.
- Scroll to the bottom of the post to find the comments section and click on the Start Typing Your Comment... text area.
- Enter text, attach a file, share an emoji, or a GIF by using the icons below the comment box.
- Click the blue check button to publish your comment.
- Your comment will automatically appear.
To edit or delete a comment.
To edit or delete a comment on a Honey post...
- Locate the comment you would like to edit.
- Hover over the comment to reveal the three dot button on the right-hand side of the comment.
- Select Edit Comment or Delete from the dropdown menu.
- If deleting, this will immediately delete your comment. If editing, this will re-open the comment composition window. Make your edits to the text, attachments, links, title, etc. and click the blue check button to publish.