To stay up to date with new content on Honey—both in your feeds and via email notifications—you'll want to join some groups and set your notifications.
To join groups on Honey.
On Honey, every post is shared within a group. Think of a group as a simple tagging or filing system that helps keep everything on Honey nicely organized and easily accessible. Here's how to join groups...
- Click on your company logo in the navigation bar at the top of your page. This will be just to the left of the house icon.
- Then, on your organization page, click on Groups in the page header.
- Then, browse your groups and click Join on those that are relevant or interesting to you. You'll notice that some are marked as Required, which means your Honey admins require all users to be a member.
To understand your feeds.
Now that you've joined some groups, let's get to know your feeds. Your feeds are, after all, where new posts from your groups will appear. There are two types of feeds and here's how they work...
- Your feed (home icon), is home to the posts that are shared in the groups you've joined—including the groups your admins have set as Required.
- Your organization feed (company logo), is home to all of the posts shared across your company's Honey account.
As you get more comfortable on Honey, you'll likely find that your feed is the best place to stay up to date with new posts from the groups you've joined, and eliminate the noise from groups that you haven't joined.