On Honey, every post is shared within a group. You can think of a group as a simple tagging or filing system that helps keep everything on Honey nicely organized.
To stay up to date with new content on Honey—both in your feeds and via email notifications—you'll want to join some groups. Here's how...
- Click on your organization avatar in the navigation bar at the top of the page. This will be just to the left of the house icon.
- Then, on your organization page, click on Groups in the page header.
- Then, browse your groups and click Join on those that are relevant or interesting to you. You'll notice that some are marked as Required, which means your Honey admins require all users to be a member.
- Easy as that!
Getting to know your feeds.
Now that you've joined some groups, let's get to know your feeds. Your feeds are, after all, where new posts from your groups will appear. Here's how they work...
- Your feed, which you can visit by clicking the home icon in your navigation bar, is home to the posts that are shared in the groups you've joined—including the groups your admin have set as Required.
- Your organization page, which you can visit by clicking your organization icon in your navigation bar, is home to all of the posts shared across Honey.
As you get more comfortable on Honey, you'll likely find that your feed is the best place to stay up to date with new posts from the groups you've joined, and eliminate the noise from groups that you haven't joined.