A lot of us do the bulk of our sharing today through email. The last thing we want to do is force you to change the way you work, which is why we've made it possible to post your Honey groups via email. Here's how.
Locate your email-in addresses.
Every group and topic on Honey has a unique email-in address. To find the group and topic email addresses for your groups...
- Click the gear icon at the bottom, lefthand corner of your screen.
- Select Tools from the menu.
- Scroll to the bottom section of the page under the Post By Email section to find the list of Honey emails that correspond to each group and topic.
Email a post to Honey.
To create a new post via email, we'll need the email address for the group/topic you'd like post to. You can find this using the directions in the section above this one. When you have your email-in address...
- Paste your email-in address in the To: line of your email.
- Enter your email subject line. This will appear as the title of your Honey post.
- Add your desired text in the body of your email just like you would a regular Honey post. You can even add images, attached files, and URLs.
- Hit send. The email will then send to Honey and post in the group(s)/topics(s) you selected.
NOTE: You must send your email from the email address associated with your Honey account so that we can verify your Honey account and attribute the post authorship to you!
Comment on a post via email.
If you receive instant email notifications, you can comment on posts via email. To comment on a post via email...
- Reply to the instant notification email like you would a regular email.
- Type your comment in the body of the email.
- Hit send. The email will render the comment on to the post.